Give your stretching natural style with our great range of Wood Flesh Plugs, Tunnels and Wooden Spirals. These beautiful pieces are handcrafted from sustainable woods that are kind to your piercings and reduce odour. We also have a gorgeous range of Buffalo Horn Flesh Plugs and Gemstone Flesh Plugs.
All flesh plugs and tunnels for stretched piercings are sold singularly, so you can mix and match your designs!
Due to the porous nature of wood we would like to make the following recommendations:
· Wood should only be used in mature/healed stretchings and should not be used as part of the stretching process.
· Prior to insertion, lightly oil the tunnels - olive oil, jojoba, vitamin E, tea tree oil - with lightly oiled paper towel.
· Wipe off excess oil - do not overwipe.
· Place gently in the ear.
· Regularly rotate in the ear - this is beneficial for both your ear and the jewellery.
· It is recommended that you repeat this process periodically - gently washing any build up if required - before re-oiling. (Please note that frequent applications of oil may cause material to darken.)
· We do not recommend that wood jewellery is submerged in water for long periods of time and avoid any drastic changes in temperature or humidity.
· As with all materials, oils and cleaning products - there can be no guarantee that an allergic reaction will not occur.
· You know your body, take care of it.