For detailed information on how to wear and care for your contact lenses, see our Wearing Contact Lenses guide.
Storing & Cleaning Contact Lenses
- Always buy a contact lens case and solution when buying lenses.
- Contact lenses must be stored in a suitable contact lens case. This keeps the lenses clean, soft and safe to use.
- Upon receiving your lenses fill a clean lens case with solution and place lenses inside. Give the case a shake to clean the lenses. You can now wear the lenses or store for later.
- Contact lenses should not be allowed to dry out.
- Never swap contact lenses with another person.
How To Prevent Lens Rips
- Handle your lenses with care - they are very soft and delicate
- Always pick up lenses carefully using the pads of your fingers
- Do not use your nails to pick up or smooth contact lenses
- Do not poke the middle of a lens
- Store your lenses correctly - see above
- Do not allow lenses to dry out
- If a lens curls up, drop contact lens solution onto it and wait for it to uncurl
- Please check lens for faults before opening packaging
- Once the contact lens vial/ blister pack is opened the product cannot be returned
- Once product is opened YouKnowIt.com is not responsible for any damage to lens
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- See Terms & Conditions for full Returns Policy
DELIVERY IS FREE WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $15.00!
Royal Mail Recorded Delivery delivery for this item is $2.93.
Standard International Mail delivery for this item is $4.73.
World Wide Delivery
Standard International Mail delivery for this item is $4.35.
Recorded, Special Delivery & UPS options are also available. See our Shipping Rates for more details.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us by post, unused in a saleable condition within 7 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
See our Terms & Conditions for our complete returns policy.