BODY JEWELLERY SHOP
Member Reward Scheme
The more you spend the more your earn! For every £1.00 you spend we will credit you with 2 points. Redeem your earned points for discounts off your orders; 100 points will earn you a £1.00 discount!
Current Points Balance
Points needed to next discount
Discount Available to use
[wr_progress_bar system=”set the name of your system here” header=”Your Current Progress”]
Body Jewellery Shop Member Reward Scheme Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the collection and use of reward points, rewards and any offers associated with the Member Reward Scheme.
- The Terms set out the terms of the contract between Body Jewellery Shop Ltd (“Body Jewellery Shop”, “We” or “Us”) and you, the customer account holder.
- The Recognition Scheme is open to all Body Jewellery Shop customers.
- Body Jewellery Shop reserves the right to amend the reward point structure as and when it deems necessary. Current rewards structure information is available above.
- Reward points can only be used as part or full payment on purchases from Body Jewellery Shop.
- In the event of a refund of goods purchased from Body Jewellery Shop, where the original purchase attracted reward points, all such reward points will be deducted.
- Points cannot be transferred from one customer account to another.
- The shipping charges do not contribute towards the points you will receive for completed orders, only the value of goods in your order qualifies for loyalty points.
- Body Jewellery Shop reserves the right to amend or terminate the Member Reward Scheme, or these terms and conditions at its sole discretion any time, with or without notice.
- These Terms are subject to English Law. In the event of a breach by us of these Terms, our sole liability shall be to credit you with reward points in the event that such points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
- Body Jewellery Shop may refuse to redeem reward points and/or authorise the issue of reward points if it considers that the Member Reward Scheme is being misused.